Monday, February 25, 2013

It's about time for an update...

Wow.  Time flies!!! I can't believe that I haven't posted a blog since Thanksgiving...yikes.  Well the good news is, I have still been working away at my goal.  I'm very pleased to say that through the holidays I've maintained my weight loss. I'm still hovering around the 25 lbs lost mark.  I admit that once the Fleet Feet No Boundaries running program ended mid-December that I really backed off of running for a while.

I ran only a couple times during the whole month of January. I had some foot pain so part of that was just resting my foot but part of it was just that it was so dang cold outside! ;)

NoBo started back up a few weeks ago and I'm proud to say that I've been able to make most of the training sessions so far.  I'm also very happy that my times are steadily hovering around the 14 minute a mile mark.  I'm hopeful that in the next couple weeks that I can push myself to go up a little bit to the 13's group.  I'm still in the process of picking my races for the year but I'm excited to say that 11 months after I first went out for a run that I'm still running all these months later!!!

I've been putting together some goals for the year (I know, I know...it's already almost March) and I plan to share those in the next few days.  I'm just a few days away from the 2nd anniversary of my mom's passing.  It seems fitting that I unveil these goals for the year as I get ready for that day.  Thanks for all the wonderful support...it really means the world to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment