Monday, July 2, 2012

Working out on vacation

I am up at our family cottage for the Fourth. Almost the whole family is here (not everyone though) so it is quite hectic. This morning I woke up and decided that I needed to continue my training. I was worried if I took too many days off I might not get back. That is a pretty momentous decision in and of itself for me. Usually when I am on vacation I take a break from working out. So not only was I breaking from tradition this would involve a bit of a drive. See the cottage is set amongst a really hilly part of NY. Though I have seen vast improvement in my endurance I knew I wouldn't be able to run those hills. So I drove out to the nearest high school track. Thanks to North Rose- Wolcott I was able to get my run in! Now I can get back to relaxing. Have a great day! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment